What are the registration fees?
- Registration fee for specialists is 70 Eur
- Registration fee for residents and students is 50 Eur
- Please note, that upon registration you will have to present a valid student or resident ID card, or any document that validates your status.
How do I register for the Baltic School?
In order to register for the Baltic School, please register online. The registration is available here.
How can I pay the registration fees?
Payment of registration fees can be made by bank transfer. After you fill in the registration form, you will receive an invoice by e-mail. Please use the number of invoice as a reference. After making payment, you will receive a confirmation letter and a receipt to your e-mail.
Can I receive an invoice under the sponsoring Company/ Hospital's name?
Yes. If you require an invoice to be issued to the sponsoring company, please fill in the necessary fields in the registration form.
You can always contact us also by e-mail email@example.com specifying the services requested and mentioning full address of the sponsoring company and the data of attendees (name, surname, e-mail address, phone number).
Can I register for the Baltic School without paying?
Yes, but your registration will be confirmed only when full payment is received.
Can I register on site?
No. You can register online only. Please click here.
What does my registration fee include?
The registration fee for delegates include:
- Access to all Baltic School sessions, Friday 26th August to Saturday 27thAugust 2022
- All coffee and lunch breaks during the Baltic School
- Certificate of Attendance, name badge and programme handbook
Will I receive a confirmation letter after I have finished Registration?
Yes. A detailed confirmation letter and receipt will be sent to you by email as soon as payment is received, and registration is completed. Please note, that payment processing might take up to a week.